- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1- 2 Year(s) of working experience as warehouse personnel particularly handling outbound product
- Adept in Microsoft Excel, worksheet and other MS Office tools
- Average written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi - tasking skills
- Assists in all outbound activities according to approved SOP
- Coordinates with procurement team or sales orders (SO’s) issued on daily basis.
- Make sure that all items are in good condition before releasing them to the branches.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Logistic Supervisor from time to time