- At least a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics Management or any related course.
- At least 2 years work experience relating to Supply Chain.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has business writing skills.
- Proficient in computation.
- Has keen attention to details.
- Develop close coordination between sub-departments of the Supply Chain Team.
- Monitor stocks movement and inventory.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing team pertaining to stocks movements.