Company Description Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
We are a well established company that provides online and for print continuing professional development for registered nurses, midwives and aged care workers. We are seeking an experienced registered nurse technical writer to edit existing modules and provide new modules.
The successful candidate will have academic level writing (Australian English) and research skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in writing technical papers. The successful candidate does not require an academic background, however this will be considered favourably.
The style of writing we are seeking will be clear from the work provided, however, we have two forms of writing:
- Published hard copy: Academic style
- eLearning: Narrative style
- Edit and update existing materials against best practice evidence including Australian and international guidelines, research evidence and clinical practice guidelines.
- Reference all work using a consistent referencing system – we currently use the Vancouver style but will be switching to Harvard style)
- Provide new modules aimed at nurses, midwives and assistants in nursing using the guidelines provided based on agreed topics.
- Apply research skills to identify best available evidence and identify in the work the quality of research supporting a position where there is controversy and as deemed necessary within the context of professional writing and the technical skills required.
- Apply sound knowledge of nursing practice to provide guidance on applying competency based instructions and recommendation such as step by step guides (for example, apply experience of nursing as well as best available evidence to provide step by step guidelines in advanced dressings such as burns or malignant wound dressings, including dressing selection and the basis for recommendations made).
- Thoroughly check and edit work before submission. All work must be thoroughly checked for referencing accuracy, grammar and structure.
- Registered nurse with a minimum of 3 years practical experience (does not have to be recent)
- Demonstrated technical writing – published articles, academic work from advanced study or similar.
- The successful applicant will have a one month trial period.
- The successful candidate will be required to work from home.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that their working environment is conducive to work from home – home office, quiet uninterrupted environment, reliable internet access, computer.
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.
Candidate must be Journalism Graduate or equivalent With experience in writing/research in the fields of science, medical tourism, statistics and economic...
From Consult Asia Business Solutions And Advisory Services, Inc. - National Capital Region
Published 18 days ago
Web content managers ensure that the content of a website is well-structured and easy to find and that it meets the needs of its users by covering all necessary...
From Ironbelly Tech - National Capital Region
Published 22 days ago
Help design and analysis of software requirements or specification Development and Unit Testing of Client-Specific Projects Create reports in Dynamics AX via...
From Ags - National Capital Region
Published 24 days ago
About Enterprise Global Services Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells...
From Wells Fargo International - National Capital Region
Published a month ago