• Business management graduate or accounting graduate
• Preferably with at least 6 months to 1 year experience in purchasing
• Proficient in using MS Excel particularly V-look up and Pivot
• Has business writing skills
• Has keen eye on details
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• With pleasing and strong personality
• Willing to do field work
• Closely coordinate with suppliers and conduct negotiation to ensure in getting the best price for each purchased product.
• Inspect products received for quality and quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
• Maintain records of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
• Maintain open lines of communications with suppliers.
• Assist in creating and launching new products.
• Perform related job duties as required.
• Monitor shipments.