• Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
• Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
• Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
• Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
• Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
• Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
• Providing effect administrative support.