- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Audit, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, and General Ledger.
- Preferably a 1-4 years experienced employee specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday.
- The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for effective management, analysis and problem resolution of the company’s outstanding accounts and the application of payments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review, and update monthly customer statements.
- Post and validate customer payments and transactions on portal.
- Update receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
- Double check/ verify pricing on invoices.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and customers.
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections to customer accounts.
- Resolve customer accounts by examining payment plans and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts.
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports.
- Assist other finance areas such as accounts payable.
- Research and negotiate charge-back claims.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned.